Game #16 - Sun, Jan 2 @ Cincinnati

onejayhawk

Bengals getting saved by officials. I'm not saying they weren't penalties, I'm saying this game is close because of penalties. We all know there are penalties on 90% of plays, it's just what they see (decide to call).

Not a conspiracy, but it's just so inconsistent it's hard not to think there are biases and other factors other than just penalties themselves.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Yeah, after he double clutched it. I've seen him hold onto worse.

He punched that thing right out on the full speed replay🤷‍♂️

missed opportunity for sure, we always seem unprepared for the 1 minute offense.

Just now, onejayhawk said:

Double digit leads are never a ba thing. 

I see we have a couple over 11 play TD drives. It seems grinding is not dead. Unfortunately, they also have one. Those things kill defenses in the 4th quarter. 

J

I think its out of necessity because the Bengals were looking unstoppable with all the talent theyve got.

Kinda looked like Mahomes-Tyreek, and what other teams would do against us; win TOP, keep the ball out of Burrow and Chase’s hands, grind, grind, grind.

1 minute ago, Habbsawce said:

I don't even think the defense has to make any adjustments. They just have to man up and tackle like big boys, it's been the biggest issue this game. Really bad.

I mean the other team is very talented.  Bengals just marched down the field during the two minute drill despite a bad OL. Tackling got nothing to do with an offense looking to go out of bounds. 

Thats the takeaway I got from this. Defense will adjust, but they seem shellshocked, and i bet its freezing cold in the jungle rn