Titans vs Dolphins GDT

Mesa_Titan

I am as worried about Caleb Farley as much as Julio.  Is he done for the season we will need his help in secondary against playoff teams I do think Julio will play in playoffs though his last game the way he was used against SF is a worry

7 minutes ago, quiller said:

I am as worried about Caleb Farley as much as Julio.  Is he done for the season we will need his help in secondary against playoff teams I do think Julio will play in playoffs though his last game the way he was used against SF is a worry

Yes he tore his ACL. He’s done and not sure he’d be any better than the likes of what we have.

38 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yes he tore his ACL. He’s done and not sure he’d be any better than the likes of what we have.

for some reason I missed the ACL thing...  I personally thought  last time I saw him on the field he was trending up.  I just know I am not impressed at all with Jones and Mabin

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Tanny is going to be hit today. Just hope he doesn't turn over the ball. 

Well it will help getting a fresh line back. It is gonna be all about pre snap reads and play calling against what the dolphins do. They love to blitz hard. I think if we play it right we can really burn what they do on defense. Especially with AJ back.

4 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Well it will help getting a fresh line back. It is gonna be all about pre snap reads and play calling against what the dolphins do. They love to blitz hard. I think if we play it right we can really burn what they do on defense. Especially with AJ back.

If they want to blitz and play man to man. We are one good throw away from an AJ 60 yard catch and run. 

Or even a long Tanny scramble. 

It's just those moments where Tanny hesitates that I'm worried about. He will get hit or throw to quick turn it over. 

Hoping we avoid those mistakes. 

• Like 1