Titans vs Dolphins GDT

Mesa_Titan

Yeah, I feel having Bud and Autry is more important at this point than Julio. Miami’s OL is shaky so having a dominant pass rush will be huge.

As long as AJ and the rest of our WRs are healthy, I’m not against just shutting Julio down for the regular season (it is just one more game after this). His hamstrings will never be full strength this season, but maybe giving him a few more weeks off will be enough for him to survive through the 3 or 4 games we’ll need to make a run to the Super Bowl.

if there is inclement weather i just hope we hold onto the ball, lol. 

julio is a bigger loss than people realize, i think. he at least provides some kind of threat that defenses need to pay attention to. without him, literally all miami has to worry about is AJ. that said, it's big to have autry and bud back.

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

That hamstring ain’t never going to be right… he’s had ample time to rest it and it still flares up every time he’s plays.

Why do I have this feeling we are being ultra conservative with him right now. 

I think if there is anyone who can turn it up a notch it would be a hall of famer like Julio in the playoffs. 

I wouldn't be shocked if we get a different flavor of Julio when win or go home hits. 

I respect him too much as a player to think he won't have an impact for us in some way. 

Edited by twotonebluenation

I’m not going to rule out hamstring with Julio, but like, isn’t he at exactly five days? It’s completely reasonable that he simply wasn’t asymptomatic and shouldn’t play six days after testing positive with Covid. 

The hamstring will probably never be at 100%, but his snaps weren’t all that limited 10 days ago. Assuming that’s it’s injury and not Covid just seems like bad speculation, particularly for a doctor (though this particular Dr doesn’t have a great rep anyways).

3 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I’m not going to rule out hamstring with Julio, but like, isn’t he at exactly five days? It’s completely reasonable that he simply wasn’t asymptomatic and shouldn’t play six days after testing positive with Covid. 

The hamstring will probably never be at 100%, but his snaps weren’t all that limited 10 days ago. Assuming that’s it’s injury and not Covid just seems like bad speculation, particularly for a doctor (though this particular Dr doesn’t have a great rep anyways).

I think it’s reckless and unfair to Julio to just say the team is holding him out because of his hamstring and not the fact he’s had Covid. Everyone responds and recovers differently. Especially reckless when, like you said, it’s coming from a doctor who’s rep has come into question numerous times.

Admittingly though, I’m a softie when it comes to players who’s body just fails them and they can’t stay healthy. I hate when fans attack/mock injured players, when I’m sure the player is even more upset and frustrated than said fans. Hated seeing it with Locker. Hated seeing it with Mariota. Hate seeing it currently with Julio.