What moves will Andrew Berry make at the Quarterback Position this Offseason?

brownie man

What moves will Andrew Berry make at the Quarterback Position this Offseason?   

23 members have voted

1. 1. What moves will Andrew Berry make at the Quarterback Position this Offseason?

• Keep The QB Depth Chart As Is - Resigning Keenum
    • Trade For Deshaun Watson
    • Trade For Aaron Rodgers
    • Trade for Russel Wilson
    • Trade for a different QB to compete with Baker
    • Sign a QB in Free Agency
    • Draft a QB First Round
    • Draft a QB in the 2nd or 3rd Rounds
    • Draft a QB 4th round or Later

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/30/2022 at 08:38 PM

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Also, look up Josh Allen’s stats at Wyoming.

While I do that, you look up every other dude who completed like 50% of their passes in the last 20 years and let’s see how they did.

If you want to point out every exception to the rule you can make a case for anyone.

And if there was a QB with Allen’s physical traits available in this class and someone wanted him, I’d even listen tbh. But there’s not.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah it's a horrendous WR corp now for sure, we have nobody, a bunch of guys who are #3-#4 WRs.

most of that is Mayfields fault but you have to share the blame.

Injuries are also a huge not Berry fault .

Just now, candyman93 said:

…..I mean

It’s what people did for Baker

How so? 

Huge arm, above average accuracy, 4 years of elite college production, most analytics favored him, etc.

The only thing he “lacked” was height, which is not even relevant.  The MVP is like an inch taller than him.  Same size as Brees, taller than Russ, Kyle..  

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

How so? 

Huge arm, above average accuracy, 4 years of elite college production, most analytics favored him, etc.

The only thing he “lacked” was height, which is not even relevant.  The MVP is like an inch taller than him.  Same size as Brees, taller than Russ, Kyle..  

I'll go to my deathbed pounding the "he struggled under pressure" drum, but that body of work and sample size was discarded due to volume since it was OSU his Jr. year and Georgia his senior year. But yeah, aside from that and the "lack of prostyle offense", this is correct.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

And Burrow had the greatest college season ever.

So somebody messed up.

Not choosing the most elite out of a group of elite players isn’t nearly the same as not seeing an eventual NFL starter amongst a group of nobodies.  Especially when the guy in question is best out by a younger player who after 3 years has never been good.

Haskins won the Maxwell, Heisman finalist, conference player of the year, etc.

Was it an error?  Maybe, hard to say with certainty, but it’s not like they made a bad decision, just not the best one.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'll go to my deathbed pounding the "he struggled under pressure" drum, but that body of work and sample size was discarded due to volume since it was OSU his Jr. year and Georgia his senior year. But yeah, aside from that and the "lack of prostyle offense", this is correct.

He wasn’t a perfect prospect, there’s no such thing, but a guy with his traits and production is a first rounder in every class.  Top 10 in most.  Number 1 overall in many, including 2022.

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He wasn’t a perfect prospect, there’s no such thing, but a guy with his traits and production is a first rounder in every class.  Top 10 in most.  Number 1 overall in many, including 2022.

But...

But...

Trevor Lawrence...

16 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol.  I’ll withhold judgement on him until the clown show leaves town down there.

I’m not writing him off at all, just saying and agreeing that he’s not a perfect prospect because there’s no such thing 

• Like 1