BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My biggest regret is that I’ll never get to see myself post. Sure I can read it back later but  I can’t imagine what it is like for all of you to see something like that. Like watching the Beatles or Jesus perform at Red Rock. 

AB did it better.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My biggest regret is that I’ll never get to see myself post. Sure I can read it back later but  I can’t imagine what it is like for all of you to see something like that. Like watching the Beatles or Jesus perform at Red Rock. 

It’s kinda like watching Grease.  You’ve seen it before,  it’ll come on again.  Not real sure why you’re watching, but its been an hour and you’re still watching it with no explanation.  You’ve tried leaving, but certain characters bring you back.  At the end you asking why I just did that 

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

You’re taking my nuts

Well you don’t trade with me anymore 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, RedGold said:

It’s kinda like watching Grease.  You’ve seen it before,  it’ll come on again.  Not real sure why you’re watching, but its been an hour and you’re still watching it with no explanation.  You’ve tried leaving, but certain characters bring you back.  At the end you asking why I just did that 

Well you don’t trade with me anymore 

I’ll trade with you. But make sure it strengthens my team nut stealer