BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

31 minutes ago, Blue said:

No, it’s not. I’m not the one waiting half a day or longer to bid. I’m the one with more cap space. There’s no reason for me to bid higher than the minimum because I know I have them covered.

why would they do more?  They have the lesser funds to play with.  This isn't poker where they can double up from you.  You want the waiting game to end, raise to a point they can't.  Otherwise, you're gonna have to deal with it, or do what I used to do and raise another one of their players with the one you want every time they do it just to make them wait more too.

• Like 1

It's a good thing I take this league semi-seriously or else I'd start bidding up our own players that @Blue already has bids on just to watch complete anarchy ensue in our discord, while I try my best to say "Oh man my b I thought that was @bcb1213. I guess I'll have to read after the first letter in the username from now on."

• Like 2

Just now, MWil23 said:

It's a good thing I take this league semi-seriously or else I'd start bidding up our own players that @Blue already has bids on just to watch complete anarchy ensue in our discord, while I try my best to say "Oh man my b I thought that was @bcb1213. I guess I'll have to read after the first letter in the username from now on."

you should just blame firefox

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Sorry guys, I save my serious posts for gameplans, except for the last week of the season 2 years ago and the Stone Cold Steve Austin Promo post last year the final week of the season.

Side note:

We won that SCSA game.

i'm secretly hoping for a scott steiner game plan this year

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I agree, it's a game. But I know the feeling of someone purposely waiting for the last minute to bid on a player. When something is purposely done to be contentious....it's bound to get contentious. 

I would hope that we grow from purposely trying to upset others here. 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

i'm secretly hoping for a scott steiner game plan this year

See, normally when you go 1 on 1 with another coordinator, you've got a 50/50 chance at a win. But, I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal, so you got a 25% chance at best at beating me and then you add @Blue to the mix and your chances of winning drastically go down. See, the 3 way Week 1 you got a 33.3% chance of winning but I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning cause Blue knows he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try so Flint, you take your 33 and 1/3% chance minus my 25% chance and you got an eight and a third chance of winning Week 1, but then  you take my 75% chance of winning  if we was to go one on one and then add 66 and 2/3 chance of winning and see Flint, the numbers don't lie.