BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

8 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Now we are sinking into irrelevant hyping... smh the rookies is fun cus they are new to the league. Some camp standouts are fun also or individual camp matchups between vets, but hyping an injured all pro? I regret all my hyping now.

Hey, welcome to the league new guy. What is your name again? 

18 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Jalen's always been 1000% more effective in the redzone because he can get physical without threat of being burned deep. Beyond the 20's, it gets crispy.

That swat on Julio in their playoff game some years ago should have him in Philly lore.

33 minutes ago, Blue said:

Congratulations on building a 2018 dream team

Bulletin board material right there lol.   A bunch of them are coming off really good seasons so if they can replicate that with more pro bowl type play then playoffs here I come :ph34r: 

32 minutes ago, MD4L said:

To be fair, he signed them all to one year deals. Also while I like Winston he doesn’t get votes in a league like this.

Tua's got this (gonna have a breakout year), but in case he doesn't I will have one of the top passing QB's in Winston and a bounce back candidate in Mariota not to mention Mayfield sitting on the bench to scream at the opposing fans.  Options and depth was the goal.  

(I really like Winston to have a huge season if his knee holds up)

Edit: oh and whatever Pickett can give me

Edited by Pickle Rick