BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

I get the weirdness of Jimmy Garoppolo staying in SF but to say he led them to what’s he’s accomplished is equally weird. I’ll give him that 94 yard drive week 18 vs SF but the rest of Jimmy G’s guidance was handing the ball.

He got way less in guarantees than I thought he'd agree to but has over 10 mil in incentives.

I dont see how he takes that deal unless Shanahan essentially promised Jimmy that he'd get a chance to hit those incentives.

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Understand Captain America GIF

I was waiting for Blue to swoop in to defend Cooks. I am not disappointed.

I don't even think Cooks is that good but some folks were talking about my team a couple years ago like I was sending Danny DeVito out there to catch passes

• Like 1

I'm not happy for anyone losing their 6 to 7 figure job, but it does make me feel vindicated to see stuff like the two Pats' tight ends getting cut a year after various people insisted they were going to be stars and that New England signing two extremely pricy tight ends in free agency didn't mean anything.

14 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't even think Cooks is that good but some folks were talking about my team a couple years ago like I was sending Danny DeVito out there to catch passes

Oh please nice dig here. You know who is overrated? Courtland Sutton. Coming from a Broncos fan