BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

You chastised me for trying to garner votes when I just said I might have a chance in our matchup and then proceed to shamelessly plug your guys and demean mine all day. I won't rise to that level in the main thread.

giphy.gif&ehk=MIiwo9g8itd8Y5Xdi6cuI42%2B

Really? Who did I chastise? Tyler Smith for letting someone run right by him? He’s not playing tackle in our game. It was just an observation. Or was it the me posting how both Mooney and Smith did nothing? One of those is on my team by the way. Did you ignore how I mentioned Melvin Ingram with the scoop and score who happens to be on your team? I watch games and comment on my guys here out of excitement. Look how many I posted about that I didn’t even play. I don’t care who votes for me or doesn’t. I don’t post about my guys for votes. I post about them because I enjoy it. I even posted about Micah getting blasted by Fournette. I post the good and the bad. You can paint me however you want but it’s wrong. No shame here buddy. I’ll continue to enjoy games and watching my players. 

10 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

This is what I am talking about.

I was completely joking with you. I promise you that. I was just trying to have fun with you. I apologize if that was not made clear enough on my part (the Sir! was supposed to indicate that). I do think you have a very good team and a very good chance. I’ll be happy regardless of the outcome. I just feel blessed to be able to still be here and to enjoy this process. I hope you have a fantastic day and focus on your great vacation coming up.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I was completely joking with you. I promise you that. I was just trying to have fun with you. I apologize if that was not made clear enough on my part (the Sir! was supposed to indicate that). I do think you have a very good team and a very good chance. I’ll be happy regardless of the outcome. I just feel blessed to be able to still be here and to enjoy this process. I hope you have a fantastic day and focus on your great vacation coming up.

italics for sarcasm!

• Like 1