BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, MWil23 said:

Oh I’m serious. I’d have led a trade embargo 2 years ago. Congratulations for robbing Rack with a dude who sucks that was never going to play for you. I’d have done the same tbh. Still love you both 😘 

Don’t be salty my brother. Just enjoy the show

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Don’t be salty my brother. Just enjoy the show

Not salty. I said I’d have done the same. Why people still trade with you is beyond me. I’d make you make some tough calls on cap as opposed to allowing you to reload. That’s just me though I’m spiteful like that. I’d at least make sure you didn’t get total value for guys who literally will never play for you. 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Not salty. I said I’d have done the same. Why people still trade with you is beyond me. I’d make you make some tough calls on cap as opposed to allowing you to reload. That’s just me though I’m spiteful like that. I’d at least make sure you didn’t get total value for guys who literally will never play for you. 

Any trade I make is because I think it makes my team better. I really don’t care who it’s with or how it makes their team look afterwards. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I trade with him from time to time because thwyre mutually beneficial trades. 

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

To be fair, I’ve been consistent in my analysis for 2+ years now. All of you quit trading with Scoundrel. Make him pay guys instead of getting top tier picks and 150 cents on the dollar come draft day and salary cap time.

Let him have all those guys rotting on his bench and see what happens.

1. I know you're kidding but we talked about doing this once years ago with Footy and it's technically collusion and he pointed that out and he wasn't wrong.

2. There are always guys like this in the league, who are willing to go the old Sam Hinkie route and TTP for years to acquire mass amounts of assets.

3. Only Scoundrel has been willing to do it long enough for it to actually pay off and have a dominant team PLUS still have assets.

4. When you need a player.....and someone has it....and it's Scoundrel...you gotta make the deal.

• Like 1