10. Cuba 2-1(1-1) 0
11. Raleigh 2-1(1-1) +3
12. Cancun 2-1(1-1) +10
13. Rome 2-1(1-1) +22
14. Anchorage 2-1(2-0) +22
15. Camden 3-0(2-0) +21
16. Ivory Coast 3-0(2-0) +24

Edited by LAOJoe

I gotta say we have way too many division games since we meet only half of the rest of the league. Flint and Death Valley miss the 4 teams at the bottom right now, Cancun and Raleigh get all 4. If we can fight for a tie for one of the last spots we'll probably lose our on point differential. Strength of Schedule or Victory should hold more weight than points for playoff spots. Getting the same record with tougher opponents is more impressive than the same record with more points scored. The NFL has a pretty unbalanced schedule and doesn't go by differential but SOV and SOS first.

Nothing can't change this year but it's a clear oversight IMO.

Edited by LAOJoe

6 hours ago, LAOJoe said:

I gotta say we have way too many division games since we meet only half of the rest of the league. Flint and Death Valley miss the 4 teams at the bottom right now, Cancun and Raleigh get all 4. If we can fight for a tie for one of the last spots we'll probably lose our on point differential. Strength of Schedule or Victory should hold more weight than points for playoff spots. Getting the same record with tougher opponents is more impressive than the same record with more points scored. The NFL has a pretty unbalanced schedule and doesn't go by differential but SOV and SOS first.

We used to have a more balanced sched with 14 games but others wanted bye weeks so it got changed to 12 and here we are. Ftr I fought against the reduction for this very reason

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LAOJoe said:

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

We used to have a more balanced sched with 14 games but others wanted bye weeks so it got changed to 12 and here we are. Ftr I fought against the reduction for this very reason

I have no idea what any of this means but I'd be willing to bet that this is @Blue's or @Ragnarok's fault.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, LAOJoe said:

Cancun and Raleigh also play NONE of the top 5 teams othet than Rome (not counting Raleigh themselves).  My schedule this year is not much different than it was last yeaf

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

We just suit up every week and go play who we have to play. We face some juggernauts this season IC, Camden, Cuba and DV and Flint are all better than their record indicates at this point and then Berlin was the championship team last year. I love it

I agree and my comment was not a complaint I'm not saying you are saying that it was I'm just clarifying here. It's just me stating a reality but I definitely think there needs to be a much better balance 2 schedules. However achieving that balance is probably harder than it might seem because not all of those teams that are really bad this season we're really bad last season

• Like 1