BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Smoked Meat Brisket GIF by Bears Smokehouse BBQ

Reminds me, I don't know how easily available it is in the US but if you ever get peameal bacon, smoke it. It's way cheaper with less work than corned beef brisket and honestly I think it's better. A little bit of maple or honey mustard on rye and muah.

1 minute ago, RedGold said:

@SirA1 if you want to throw something together real quick,  i personally am good with it.   

Don’t really like taking a W cuz someone had **** come up.  It happens 

Lineup and quick action plan like Gotham did last on one side of the ball week would be fine. Not the best but enough to get your idea across on a pinch.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Then you aren't playing in Death Valley.

Have you looked at a map? I would simply actually call that a Western team it's kind of a central location location it is not Southern and I could get an argument as to why it's not northern not northern it is nowhere  Near Mexico

21 minutes ago, RedGold said:

@SirA1 if you want to throw something together real quick,  i personally am good with it.   

Don’t really like taking a W cuz someone had **** come up.  It happens 

I don't mean to sound like an *** but I wouldn't consider his game plan anyway.

I mean I know we all have real lives but we also have how many days to ask someone for help or come up with even something even if it's 2 sentences. I'm not speaking for all of the voters but I mean I wouldn't  bat an eye at it