BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

20 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

If the latter part of that is really true hes almost certainly getting a suspension

Oh, I am certain he went to the hospital.  If a celebrity ever lays a hand on you, you go to the hospital no matter what.

Whether he had actual injuries is a different story.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Dude prob demanded to go for extra payday 

There's a really good chance that you're right. I definitely think it needs to be looked into as to whether or not you is actually injured. Let's be real for a moment and let's play devils advocate. I think if you were the guy that got shoved to the ground you would be pretty angry and as a result you'd be like yo this is not gonna fly and your response would be as negative as possible. 

Right or wrong I think that is exactly what happened here.

Edited by wwhickok

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Surprise surprise, you hate the fun thing someone did 

No I don't, I thought it was funny I was just surprised you didn't write an actual defense of gameplan that's all. I mean for obvious reasons I did not vote for you and I think that you were smart enough to know that was gonna happen in terms of people voting for Flint given that you technically did not write a defense of game plan, But there is no issue with you having a little fun for a week