BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

22 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Has anyone ever had that experience on the highway where some ******* drives up and cuts you off off and then decides to flip you off like you are the one that did something wrong?

I'm just saying.

Who hasn't is the more important question 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Has anyone ever had that experience on the highway where some ******* drives up and cuts you off off and then decides to flip you off like you are the one that did something wrong?

I'm just saying.

I had it during my final driving exam with a guy going over 200km/h try to merge into the same lane I was from beginning nd another car in my Blindspot while my instructor was staring at her clipboard instead of the road. I veered back to avoid an accident and she instantly failed me. Passed the next time, while telling the new instructor how much of a dumbass the first one was.

Edited by LAOJoe

Just now, LAOJoe said:

I had it during my final driving exam with a guy going over 200km/h try to merge into the same lane I was from beginning nd another car in my Blindspot while my instructor was staring at her clipboard instead of the road. I veered back to avoid an accident and she instantly failed me. Passed the next time, while telling the new instructor how much of a dumbass the first one was.

I had a car probably going a 100 miles an hour today cut off my truck to get off of an exit that I was passing, They were driving so fast they lost control of their car and ended up in the grass medium going up the exit ramp, I don't know if he flipped his car because I kept going but I did see him as I was passing trying to save it from flipping

• Like 2

8 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I had a car probably going a 100 miles an hour today cut off my truck to get off of an exit that I was passing, They were driving so fast they lost control of their car and ended up in the grass medium going up the exit ramp, I don't know if he flipped his car because I kept going but I did see him as I was passing trying to save it from flipping

What I gathered from this is that you were in the right hand lane like you’re supposed to be. He should have gotten over and slowed down a 1/2 mile before he did. People like that I honestly hope are ok, but more importantly, I hope they never hurt others.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

What I gathered from this is that you were in the right hand lane like you’re supposed to be. He should have gotten over and slowed down a 1/2 mile before he did. People like that I honestly hope are ok, but more importantly, I hope they never hurt others.

Amen! Yep, that sums up what happened perfectly.  In the lucky for him no one was taking the exit behind me because there wasn't anybody behind me very close because because with what he did had anybody behind me taking that exit they would have collidedAnd as fast as that did was driving it would not have ended very well

51 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I saw this stat yesterday:

Since the Giants signed Golladay to a $70 million contract and drafted Toney in the first round, their LT Thomas has more receiving TD than those two combined.

There’s a gif of the Thomas after celebration on discord but I can’t find it here. And it was one TD. The fact those two combined can’t muster up one TD is crazy. But Pitts had the same amount of TDs as Andrew Thomas last year so...