BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

Actually I haven't when I saw the name I first thought it was a series called the Haunting of Hill House.  Been overlooking it thinking I'd already seen it....Idiot!...haha.

There's a show that has the similar name - could be series, although I've only seen one season - but this is a movie from the late 90s.

• Like 1

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

To be fair, McCaffery hasn't exactly been able to stay healthy in the NFL.

How did he get his 2nd contract then? He was playing 95% of snaps for multiple years. It’s not like he’s a one year wonder before the injures started happening.

8 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Man...Cornerback is in high demand several teams looking to trade for one.  

Is there a lot of injuries at that position this year?  Or just the talent pool not as good as it has been?

Just a tough position to come by these days.

8 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

To be fair, McCaffery hasn't exactly been able to stay healthy in the NFL.

8 hours ago, MD4L said:

How did he get his 2nd contract then? He was playing 95% of snaps for multiple years. It’s not like he’s a one year wonder before the injures started happening.

McCaffrey was a two year wonder. He got a second contract because the Panthers are stupid.

Stop lying to yourself by thinking these teams are all run by smart people. They’re not.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MD4L said:

Because Carolina is an extremely mismanaged team. They signed him at the expense of pretty much every other position on the roster.

• Like 1