BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

If we didn’t have so much back and forth BS in threads and big reactions from people after votes throwing fits, whining, and messaging other gms that their vote is wrong, saying good game when it’s a one point game on a Tuesday maybe we would have more participation. People shouldn’t have to feel on pins and needles when they vote. Self reflection can be more productive. I had to learn this as I was a sore loser myself and had to grow. That being said I love you all. Happy Thursday may the rest of your week be full of accomplishments and personal growth.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

If we didn’t have so much back and forth BS in threads and big reactions from people after votes throwing fits, whining, and messaging other gms that their vote is wrong, saying good game when it’s a one point game on a Tuesday maybe we would have more participation. People shouldn’t have to feel on pins and needles when they vote. Self reflection can be more productive. I had to learn this as I was a sore loser myself and had to grow.  

If you (not you scoundrel) are a person messaging other people that their vote is wrong.  Stop doing that.  I have no issue with a little back and forth in a thread on pure football opinions as you don't have to read the threads to vote, just read the gameplans and rosters

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

If you (not you scoundrel) are a person messaging other people that their vote is wrong.  Stop doing that.  I have no issue with a little back and forth in a thread on pure football opinions as you don't have to read the threads to vote, just read the gameplans and rosters

I agree I think everyone should vote when they can obviously. I’m just stating things I’ve observed/been told that may cause some vote hesitation. So if we can improve on these things I think our vote participation will go up. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Like I've said earlier, I usually try to provide friendly banter and clarification, but if this is off base, I'll happily stop. :) 

18 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Quite frankly I don't care how people vote on my game as long as it makes sense. As long as it's clear they actually read the game plan, and as long as they are actually providing an intelligent explanation. Honestly feel like blind voting is almost worse but certainly just as bad as not voting at all. 

Edited by wwhickok

@bcb1213 @Jlash @SirA1 @RedGold @ny92mike

So this is part of the reason I do roster management for future seasons during the season we are in but in talking with a couple of people today it came to my realization that Jeremy chin is listed as only having one year left on his contract he actually should have 2 his contract is not expired until 2023 because I drafted him in the 4th round.