BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

13 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Lol. I'll have them up soon. I gave everyone a heads up on who they got. I was away from the PC. The reason I'm doing it though is so no late shenanigans happen... And without naming names .. someone tried something at like 2am.

Well, you have to name names now.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Well, you have to name names now.

Some tried to submit a late list. At least it wasn't an edit like bcb got often their last few weeks. So it wasn't malicious. I'll keep it to myself unless they volunteer it. I took screenshots at midnight on my phone to make sure nothing could be changes at the time.

• Like 1

Just now, LAOJoe said:

Some tried to submit a late list. At least it wasn't an edit like bcb got often their last few weeks. So it wasn't malicious. I'll keep it to myself unless they volunteer it. I took screenshots at midnight on my phone to make sure nothing could be changes at the time.

Golfing Geoff Ramsey GIF by Rooster Teeth

@bcb1213 @RedGold @SirA1 @Jlash

So, I'm going to work on building additional workbooks for the spotrac data.  As I mentioned we currently have 2 workbooks pulling data for 16 teams per sheet.

Going to do 4 teams per workbook and see if that reduces the amount of glitches.  Drives me crazy that it's glitching as much as it is.

Once I get all the workbooks set up I'll switch it over later tonight.  It'll take about a minute to make the switch so you guys shouldn't even notice when it happens, but I'll let you know the minute I do it.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Oh man, I've become ambiguous pronoun they now.  Where's swag? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Oh man, I've become ambiguous pronoun they now.  Where's swag? 

I have always used they at times before this whole gender thing. The reason it's used by them is because it's already in the singular in cases like this.

1 hour ago, LAOJoe said:

Lol. I'll have them up soon. I gave everyone a heads up on who they got. I was away from the PC. The reason I'm doing it though is so no late shenanigans happen... And without naming names .. someone tried something at like 2am.

Soon?

2 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

There seems to be a few more issues, but I didn't update the draft order this time since the standings were already updated, even if it's out of order.

I've got the new spotrac data complete and I'm ready to push the update to the main workbook.  If I do it now is it going to mess you up?