BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

30 minutes ago, Blue said:

I mean I think where I rank them is where they should be, lol. I definitely think there's room for debate on the exact placing.

For the most part, I have myself ranked average or better in all but a couple obvious areas, but I think a very big part of that is simply getting lucky with injuries. Offensive line and safety are where I've been hit hardest so far and I have backups at those positions I feel very happy with and I think would start for several other BDL teams right now.

You look at a team like Lancaster for instance. They should be a top team at Edge, but I think they're bottom 2 right now because Bosa and Watt are both out.

I'll list my team's rankings:

QB - 1
RB - 4
WR - 13
TE/FB - 8
OL - 8

Edge - 8
DT - 3
LB - 2
CB - 13
S - 4

Happy to explain my reasoning on any and all of them. Definitely understand if people rate a few positions a bit lower.

Theres definitely a couple there i disagree with.  But it also comes down to who you have a rank above them. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

We had the whole Mahomes vs Allen debate before. Both awesome. I'm glad to have Kirk as a backup just in case now.

Allen is No. 2. I think the top 3 QBs this season are extremely cut and dry, and 4 and 5 are a bit of a "pick your flavor" that aren't far behind.

I would guess Lamar because of history over a guy like Hurts. We know it's not Brady who is trying his hardest to get all the yards underneath and not make mistakes. He looks good on the stat sheet over the season but not so much the field.

2 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I would guess Lamar because of history over a guy like Hurts. We know it's not Brady who is trying his hardest to get all the yards underneath and not make mistakes. He looks good on the stat sheet over the season but not so much the field.

I think both guys have a claim. I don’t know who id choose between the two, and there’s a crowd going against them for sure bc their style of play.

Maybe…. Maybe you can go Tua.

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I think both guys have a claim. I don’t know who id choose between the two, and there’s a crowd going against them for sure bc their style of play.

Maybe…. Maybe you can go Tua.

I’d personally go Burrow over both but that’s just me 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’d personally go Burrow over both but that’s just me 

I have to admit, I’ve done a 180 on Tua. He’s been so good this season and has numerous elite performances. His W-L has always been better then his actual game but he’s actively the reason the Dolphins are where they are right now.

• Like 2