BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Jenkins hasn't been good since coming back from injury. Which isn't your fault but he clearly is not back to pre-injury form.

You.

58 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Neither has Bakh.

Me.

13 minutes ago, Blue said:

lol that's not true.

Played more than that in every game he's played this season, including over 40 snaps per game in the last three games.

You.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Nobody said he was back to previous form. He has been good. Fact.

I was more saying that Bakh hasn't gotten back to previous form, but I also wouldn't call him good yet.  He's going from bad to mediocre to passable.  If he keeps this up, he will be good again by the start of the BDL playoffs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You.

Me.

You.

I was more saying that Bakh hasn't gotten back to previous form, but I also wouldn't call him good yet.  He's going from bad to mediocre to passable.  If he keeps this up, he will be good again by the start of the BDL playoffs.

Apologies for the confusion, clearly we were talking crossways.

But he's definitely been good, that's not an opinion. His only issue is staying on the field.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Apologies for the confusion, clearly we were talking crossways.

But he's definitely been good, that's not an opinion. His only issue is staying on the field.

Its a completely valid opinion to think that while he is trending the the right direction(finally), he isnt at the point of being good yet.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

I keep trying to find a video from Twitter I saw a few days ago illustrating the point but all I get from the search bar is stuff about Iran, lol

"How did blue get flagged by the FBI?  Trying to win an internet disagreement."

We are gonna disagree here a bit, but I do think this week will be a good test as to where he really is.  

• Like 2

Just now, Ragnarok said:

"How did blue get flagged by the FBI?  Trying to win an internet disagreement."

We are gonna disagree here a bit, but I do think this week will be a good test as to where he really is.  

It's definitely very frustrating not knowing what I'm going to get out of him week to week.

28 minutes ago, Blue said:

It's definitely very frustrating not knowing what I'm going to get out of him week to week.

The lack of consistency with him is a big part of me not saying he is good yet.  I honestly dont think he fully trusts his body yet.  He could come out this week and shut down the Dallas defenders or come out and look like he is 6 months removed from his ACL tear and I have legit no clue which it'll be.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Guys, this has been the worst year in the history of my education career. The behavior from kids and lack of support from parents is an abject disaster. Wow.

Fly us all out to be part of your classes for a day. We will do a scared straight to them. “Hey kids do you want to end up like us addicted to a fake football league 12 months a year!?! Huh do ya!?”

• Like 1