BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

9 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Fly us all out to be part of your classes for a day. We will do a scared straight to them. “Hey kids do you want to end up like us addicted to a fake football league 12 months a year!?! Huh do ya!?”

I’m more concerned about the kids who are threatening to kill people as their parents blame teachers and principals.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

You.

Me.

You.

I was more saying that Bakh hasn't gotten back to previous form, but I also wouldn't call him good yet.  He's going from bad to mediocre to passable.  If he keeps this up, he will be good again by the start of the BDL playoffs.

2 hours ago, Blue said:

Apologies for the confusion, clearly we were talking crossways.

But he's definitely been good, that's not an opinion. His only issue is staying on the field.

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Its a completely valid opinion to think that while he is trending the the right direction(finally), he isnt at the point of being good yet.

2 hours ago, Blue said:

It's not, because he's objectively been good.

How do you guys feel about Zach Tom though?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Hold your breath when you get there. Ann Arbor sucks.

Ohio or State fan?

I'm staying at the border of town in Ypsilanti. A 2 minute drive the other way and I'm right at Eastern Michigan U. The neighborhood is nice here. Detroit stunk, literally, and I love in Hamilton.