BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Local Air Force Base as a civilian. Contractor

My brother-in-law is a civilian contractor on a nearby Navy base and loves his job. He was Geek Squad for a long time and was burnt out and is very happy with the switch. Hope it works out and you like it!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, rackcs said:

My brother-in-law is a civilian contractor on a nearby Navy base and loves his job. He was Geek Squad for a long time and was burnt out and is very happy with the switch. Hope it works out and you like it!

Thanks man. The thought of a regular 40 hour a week job with 3 hours a week paid to workout and the ability to telework 4 days a week sounds just incredible.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Thanks man. The thought of a regular 40 hour a week job with 3 hours a week paid to workout and the ability to telework 4 days a week sounds just incredible.

The guy who co-owns my current business with me works for the navy as a civilian doing analyst work. Dude gets so much PTO it's nuts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

The guy who co-owns my current business with me works for the navy as a civilian doing analyst work. Dude gets so much PTO it's nuts.

I can’t even imagine how cool it would/will be. I’m trying to have more work/life balance and right now in education that’s very difficult.

• Like 1

Workbook Build Question

Couple minor questions pertaining to the layout of the column data.  This first list of column data is pulled from the Player Database sheet.  Do you guys have a preference on the order of these column headers?  The second set of column data is what is provided from the spotrac roster pull.  Is there any additional column data that would be useful to have collected into the player database sheet?  For example, I'm pulling the age and exp column data into the player database sheet to determine FA type, i.e. UFA, RFA.  I was thinking that the contract details would be useful but have it displayed differently, currently it list the terms out "2305000005 yr$230,500,000" but could be displayed as 5 yr / $230,500,000 or something to that nature, not sure if this would be helpful to anyone either during the season or off season for FA stuff.

Thanks guys for helping out with this stuff.

Pos. Order (A,B,C)
BDL TO SPOTRAC LINKING BradyTom Brady - QB
BDL Pos. (QB, RB, WR)
Player (Tom Brady)
Player Age 45
Player Exp. 23
Team Cuba Smugglers
Salary 24000
BDL Years Left 5
Roster status Signed - FA
FA Type (UFA,RFA,ERFA)
NFL Status (Spotrac) Active