BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 hour ago, Blue said:

The defense is awful but the offense is actually very talented.

I know nobody is gonna feel sorry for me but it sucks so much to see how well Thibs is playing but just not quite getting home.

You said we have no pass rush beyond Crosby for a couple weeks now. 4 players with at least 5 sacks and Haason Riddick leading the Eagles in sacks(7.5) and pressures(27)….

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

You're changing the point.  You can't look at their drafts and say that Campbell hasn't had a big say.

I'm sure, like every coach he gives input but no I don't think he's the decision maker as I don't think any team is giving a first time head coach personnel decisions year one 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I'm sure, like every coach he gives input but no I don't think he's the decision maker as I don't think any team is giving a first time head coach personnel decisions year one 

I think he has more say than a lot of coaches.  They've drafted players who fit his personality and temperament and have bought in.  And you can see that every week in how guys on a losing team keep fighting their ***** off.  Which is impressive.

2 hours ago, MD4L said:

You said we have no pass rush beyond Crosby for a couple weeks now. 4 players with at least 5 sacks and Haason Riddick leading the Eagles in sacks(7.5) and pressures(27)….

Your 3rd Edge is Rashad Weaver and you’ve been starting Zach Sieler and Zach Allen.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I think he has more say than a lot of coaches.  They've drafted players who fit his personality and temperament and have bought in.  And you can see that every week in how guys on a losing team keep fighting their ***** off.  Which is impressive.

Again. I'm not saying he's doing a bad job at all or not making a difference.  But if your reason for giving him coach of the year is, his guys haven't given up, then woof.  There's really nothing else noteworthy there. They are performing to expectations win loss wise