BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

@SirA1 @RedGold @Jlash @bcb1213

Any chance I could get you guys to help me out with setting up the new seasons workbook?  Mainly just needing help with making sure I'm not making it too complicated or pushing too much on you guys.  I'm trying to make most of everything as automated as I can.  Like I said before I'd like to get this knocked out as soon as possible because I need time to build my own mock.

Thanks.

Just now, ny92mike said:

@SirA1 @RedGold @Jlash @bcb1213

Any chance I could get you guys to help me out with setting up the new seasons workbook?  Mainly just needing help with making sure I'm not making it too complicated or pushing too much on you guys.  I'm trying to make most of everything as automated as I can.  Like I said before I'd like to get this knocked out as soon as possible because I need time to build my own mock.

Thanks.

adding @Ragnarok and @Scoundrel

To be honest I'm not all sure who helps out with what in the workbook currently.

question.

Here is the list I found in the workbook for team Abbr. however, it's outdated.  Based on what I'm seeing a safe bet I'd say the Greenland Polar Bears abbr would be GPB?  Work for you guys?

Team ABBR.
Anchorage Trappers AT
Antarctica Katabatic Beasts AKB
Berlin Blitzkrieg BB
Camden Hood Rats CHR
Cancun Kaiju CK
Cuba Smugglers CS
Death Valley NIghtmare DVN
Gotham Gashslayers GG
Hungary Hippos HH
Ivory Coast Black Rhinos ICBR
Lancaster Werewolves LW
Flint Tropics FT
Raleigh Firebirds RF
Rome Eternals RE
Seoul Dragons SD
Singapore Sentinels SS
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

question.

Here is the list I found in the workbook for team Abbr. however, it's outdated.  Based on what I'm seeing a safe bet I'd say the Greenland Polar Bears abbr would be GPB?  Work for you guys?

Team ABBR.
Anchorage Trappers AT
Berlin Blitzkrieg BB
Camden Hood Rats CHR
Cancun Kaiju CK
Cuba Smugglers CS
Gotham Gashslayers GG
Hungary Hippos HH
Lancaster Werewolves LW
Flint Tropics FT
Raleigh Firebirds RF
Rome Eternals RE
Seoul Dragons SD
Singapore Sentinels SS

If it has to be City/Country and Team name that’s fine but I’ve always preferred just ANC

Just now, Scoundrel said:

If it has to be City/Country and Team name that’s fine but I’ve always preferred just ANC

Not sure who created the abbr originally, but I can change it to whatever you guys want if the original creator of it is cool with it, just not sure who that is. 

20 hours ago, Blue said:

I know nobody is gonna feel sorry for me but it sucks so much to see how well Thibs is playing but just not quite getting home.

He was giving Smith a handful on that right side most of the game. He also got some one on ones with the TE. He did nothing against Steele but he also only played 12 snaps on that side versus all his other snaps on the right side. 

• Like 1

So Marie Nina's mom and brother are up from Puerto Rico and he has been asking me about football cause he wants to get into it but needs to pick a team to cheer for.  So I went through all the divisions, explained the young QBs, etc etc.

Long story short, I'm taking him to the Titans-Bengals game Sunday so he can cheer on his new team and Joe Burrow.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So Marie Nina's mom and brother are up from Puerto Rico and he has been asking me about football cause he wants to get into it but needs to pick a team to cheer for.  So I went through all the divisions, explained the young QBs, etc etc.

Long story short, I'm taking him to the Titans-Bengals game Sunday so he can cheer on his new team and Joe Burrow.

Smart Man. Tell him to come vote for his new favorite BDL team too

2 hours ago, ny92mike said:

question.

Team ABBR.
Anchorage Trappers AT
Berlin Blitzkrieg BB
Camden Hood Rats CHR
Cancun Kaiju CK
Cuba Smugglers CS
Gotham Gashslayers GG
Hungary Hippos HH
Lancaster Werewolves LW