BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, Blue said:

USC's top pass rusher, the guy with the second-most sacks in the country, and it looks like Notre Dame has no idea where he's lining up or any intention of blocking him with more than one guy on an obvious passing down with three rushers.

Tuli called half

• Like 1

1. Georgia/UM

2. Georgia/UM

3. TCU

4. USC

5. OSU

6. Alabama

I think 1-3 are locked in unless KState blows out TCU in an upset.

If OSU didn’t quit in the 4th yesterday and lost by a possession I’d say otherwise but they need things to happen and frankly should just be happy to win the Rose Bowl.

I think the committee will realize it’s a bad look to leave out your Heisman winner and USC if they win and “avenge their loss”.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

1. Georgia/UM

2. Georgia/UM

3. TCU

4. USC

5. OSU

6. Alabama

If OSU didn’t quit in the 4th yesterday and lost by a possession I’d say otherwise but they need things to happen and frankly should just be happy to win the Rose Bowl.

I think the committee will realize it’s a bad look to leave out your Heisman winner and USC if they win and “avenge their loss”.

Tennessee should be 6th over Bama.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

1. Georgia/UM

2. Georgia/UM

3. TCU

4. USC

5. OSU

6. Alabama

TCU not a lock. If they lose, committees will put big name Ohio St in over them if USC also wins.  They are locked with a win. 

Michigan and Georgia are in no matter what happens in their title games 

If USC loses its gonna be a cluster between them and tcu(if they lose.  Also a lock if they win 

Clemson (if they win decisively in ACC champ) would need the perfect storm of tcu and usc being blown out.  But not out of it based on name recognition 

Bama could get in if the perfect storm of the Clemson scenario plus a Clemson loss happens 

Edited by bcb1213

27 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Tennessee should be 6th over Bama.

I don’t disagree but they won’t be.

7 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

TCU not a lock. If they lose, committees will put big name Ohio St in over them if USC also wins.  They are locked with a win. 

Perhaps so

Michigan and Georgia are in no matter what happens in their title games 

Agreed

If USC loses it’s gonna be a cluster between them and tcu(if they lose.  Also a lock if they win 

A 2 loss USC is done

Clemson (if they win decisively in ACC champ) would need the perfect storm of tcu and usc being blown out.  But not out of it based on name recognition 

Even then, 2 losses to 1 with a blowout loss to Notre Dame. They’re done. 

Bama could get in if the perfect storm of the Clemson scenario plus a Clemson loss happens 

A 2 loss Alabama who finished 4th in their own conference after factoring in tiebreakers and head to head is just stupid enough to actually happen.