BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

21 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

That was me looking over the Gotham roster.   What a disaster.  Did you guys take turns raping Whicker until players and picks came loose?

these are the picks Gotham has for the upcoming draft.

1st - Gotham
1st - Death Valley
2nd - Gotham
2nd - Flint
2nd - Singapore
3rd - Gotham
3rd - Singapore
4th - Anchorage
4th - Gotham
6th - Gotham

7 picks in the first 37 is pretty darn good.

11 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

these are the picks Gotham has for the upcoming draft.

1st - Gotham
1st - Death Valley
2nd - Gotham
2nd - Flint
2nd - Singapore
3rd - Gotham
3rd - Singapore
4th - Anchorage
4th - Gotham
6th - Gotham

7 picks in the first 37 is pretty darn good.

It's a gape job bro.  I know my roster.

Edit:   Those weapons are laughable...where is Josh Jacobs?  Where is Kittle?  Where is Jeudy?  And don't give me any "Cap problems" BS.  I left that team flush with 2 cheap QBs that could grow into  success. Sad.

Edited by pheltzbahr

14 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

It's a gape job bro.  I know my roster.

Edit:   Those weapons are laughable...where is Josh Jacobs?  Where is Kittle?  Where is Jeudy?  And don't give me any "Cap problems" BS.  I left that team flush with 2 cheap QBs that could grow into  success. Sad.

Sadly, it's not your roster. 

Jeudy got traded for a 1st and 5th.  Kittle went for DeAndre Hopkins and a BDL 2nd.  Jacobs got traded in the offseason for CEH and Conklin. 

At least he still has Richard LeCount?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Sadly, it's not your roster. 

Jeudy got traded for a 1st and 5th.  Kittle went for DeAndre Hopkins and a BDL 2nd.  Jacobs got traded in the offseason for CEH and Conklin. 

At least he still has Richard LeCount?

It's obvious its not my roster,  I would be embarrassed if it was.  The point, if it's still somehow orbiting above your head, is how incredibly mismanaged it has been in the past 12 months.  You can't possibly disagree with that 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

It's obvious its not my roster,  I would be embarrassed if it was.  The point, if it's still somehow orbiting above your head, is how incredibly mismanaged it has been in the past 12 months.  You can't possibly disagree with that 

I think that between the guys on the roster and the picks, Whicker is in a very good position going into next season assuming Lance or Mac makes a jump forward.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

That’s the only bad return IMO. And none of us could have predicted Jacob’s 2022 rise.

Yeah, that one looks bad in hindsight, but we've all made trades like that.  I think getting a RL first and Nuk for a 29 year old injury-prone TE, as good as he may be when he is healthy, and a top 12 pick for a guy with less then 600 receiving yards who is stuck with Russell are pretty good returns.

pheltz was in prime 'get off my lawn' mode last night.

• Like 3