BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Should have drafted better elsewhere 

Josh Allen and Justin Fields with Tyreke Hill balled out for me this year in a 2 QB league. Mike Evans was awful the last 6 games after starting off on fire. RB has been a revolving door all year.

56 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Nah. I think Brady’s real life team had a significant impact on the voting. Winning and losing is one thing. Getting outvoted 25-1 by the same team is another, and my point.

You've got a great team and I think are gonna a be real scary next year once Watson shakes off the last of his rust.

You also dealt with a very depleted WR group all year.

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Regardless where you rank him Jaycee is an upper echelon corner and you know this. 

I do, but I think it's a little silly to put him ahead of guys like Marlon Humphrey, Tre'davious White, Xavien Howard (admittedly not having as good a season as years past), Darius Slay, Patrick Surtain, Marshon Lattimore, Jaire Alexander, and Jalen Ramsey.

Edited by Blue

Just now, Blue said:

I do, but I think it's a little silly to put him ahead of guys like Marlon Humphrey, Tre'davious White, Xavien Howard (admittedly not having as good a season), Darius Slay, Patrick Surtain, Marshon Lattimore, Jaire Alexander, and Jalen Ramsey.

Ramsey and Howard are among league leaders in TDs allowed. 

Humphrey is very good

White is rusty off his return so far

Slay is debatable, very good this year

Surtain is among the elite crew but not enough ball production for me (back to back games with INT helps)

Lattimore been hurt this year.

Alexander is also very good.

But Horn is having the best season of all those guys imo. And my scouting report on him mentioned that he had the highest ceiling of CBs in that class.

Tariq Woolen belongs in this group.

• Like 1