BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

7 hours ago, Jlash said:

I'm hoping for a Bengals/Rams SB. 

The Kid Mero Lazers GIF by Desus & Mero

Time to go play the lotto Big Boi

10 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Hey @PR since you're being a slow poke and going back and quoting things people got wrong go back and find where I thought Rams/Bengals would be the most entertaining and say something cute.

I'm technically not going back. Just reading forward from where I last read.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MD4L said:

So we’re gonna ignore the 7-0 start and solely focus on the slow finish? Cool.

Why in the world would you focus on the 7-0 start and not the 7 games at the end of the season where he threw 7 TDs and 5 interceptions? Or the last four games where he didn't clear 7 YPA a single time?

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

63axz8.jpg

Have you never heard Rebecca Black's "Friday"

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

I want to remind everyone @Bluequestioned us about if Kyle Shanahan is even a good coach.

Yeah and he's not. Needed a Week 17 overtime win just to make the playoffs and should have lost last week if not for an all-timer cluster**** from the Green Bay special teams. His offense averaged 15 PPG in the playoffs.

9 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Well I for one am absolutely thrilled about a Rams vs Bengals Super Bowl. I can cheer for multiple players on either side, or a QB who’s been working hard for it forever, or a franchise that’s been struggling for what seems like an eternity. Either way, can I just say thank God it’s not Brady again.

Yeah I'm glad I can actually just sit and enjoy the Super Bowl without a rooting interest.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Why in the world would you focus on the 7-0 start and not the 7 games at the end of the season where he threw 7 TDs and 5 interceptions? Or the last four games where he didn't clear 7 YPA a single time?

Yeah and he's not. Needed a Week 17 overtime win just to make the playoffs and should have lost last week if not for an all-timer cluster**** from the Green Bay special teams. His offense averaged 15 PPG in the playoffs.

I think we could agree on most of your points. However, I would blame Kliff Kingsbury and Jimmy Garoppolo for the struggles. Kyler and Kyle are the benefactors of their fellow decision makers.

21 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Zach Taylor vs Sean McVay

Chase vs Ramsey

Odell in the Super Bowl

Rams going Lakers lite and getting the stars.

Joe Burrow going for title #1. 

Lots of noteworthy storylines.

For Bengals fans, there's a storyline that's being overlooked.

How many years was it? 8 years that Marvin Lewis could not get this team beyond their first playoff matchup 

Zac Taylor comes in, drafts a QB, and gets said QB to a SB in the 2nd year of said QBs career.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

For Bengals fans, there's a storyline that's being overlooked.

How many years was it? 8 years that Marvin Lewis could not get this team beyond their first playoff matchup 

Zac Taylor comes in, drafts a QB, and gets said QB to a SB in the 2nd year of said QBs career.

Joe Burrow gets Zac Taylor to a SB...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

I think we could agree on most of your points. However, I would blame Kliff Kingsbury and Jimmy Garoppolo for the struggles. Kyler and Kyle are the benefactors of their fellow decision makers.

Kyle wanted Garoppolo (as a backup plan to Kirk Cousins, lol). That's his quarterback that he (and John Lynch) chose. He doesn't get a break for tying his wagon to a poor QB.

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Zach Taylor vs Sean McVay

Chase vs Ramsey

Odell in the Super Bowl

Rams going Lakers lite and getting the stars.

Joe Burrow going for title #1. 

Lots of noteworthy storylines.

Can they find enough Rams’ fans to fill a parade or will Hollywood just CGI a crowd? 

• Like 1