BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

The other thing I'll say in my defense is that if I was a fan of my local team, I'd be a Commanders fan right now so pretty good with how things turned out for me fandom-wise.

I always felt like you were a west coaster.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

The other thing I'll say in my defense is that if I was a fan of my local team, I'd be a Commanders fan right now so pretty good with how things turned out for me fandom-wise.

Yeah I'd have been a Falcons or Jags fan if I picked a team based on where I grew up, lol

• Like 1

Breaking News

Anchorage & Death Valley have reached a deal. Anchorage is sending Star DE Leonard Williams & Star OL La'el Collins in exchange for a 2022 2nd Round pick and CB James Pierre. 

Press Release

Death Valley Nightmare would like to welcome Defensive Lineman Leonard Williams back to the organization. We anticipate him being an extremely good compliment to Cam Heyward on the end of our Defensive Line.

Additionally we would like to welcome La'el Collins to the team. Collins will be given every opportunity to compete for the starting Right Tackle position.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Where do you put your memes that you are able to post on here? I can make a mean meme but I never know how to get it from my phone to here without posting it on twitter first

Copy the link address and it will embed from there from the meme generator website. I usually use this one:

https://imgflip.com/memetemplates

For example, let's look at the one @rackcs just did:

42 minutes ago, rackcs said:

63ojnh.jpg

Now, naturally I need a rebuttal, so here it goes. I'm going to go to page 2, and find Grant Gustin over grave, and then I'm going to hit "caption this".

I'm going to go and hit "add text box", then on line 3, write the caption and then move the box to Grant Gustin.

Next, I'm going to do the same thing (add text box), then write the caption and move the box to the far left with the guy laughing.

I'm now going to hit "generate meme", and then once generated, right click (or hold down if you're on mobile) and then paste it onto the screen (desktop). If you're on mobile, go down to the "Insert image from URL" box here on FF, then hit paste and submit. You should get something like this:

63orzh.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Might be an unpopular opinion but the “Football Team” was an underrated name.

• Like 3