BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

If you're interested in doing a trade, you're welcome to pm me.with an offer.

You asked for a 2022 3rd privately. Let's settle down here.

You're lucky to get a 7th for one of those.  Typically its a swap of 6th and 7th.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Half this league:

I need a guard/center/defensive tackle hit me up with a PM trade

Also half this league:

If receiver/corner/running back X is there that’s who I’m taking

I will not recognize this insult until it is displayed in meme form 

• Like 2

Just now, Ragnarok said:

You're lucky to get a 7th for one of those.  Typically its a swap of 6th and 7th.

Well I won't be doing a pick swap. If someone wants to make me an offer for the 3D, I have it available. It wasn't a hard asking price, I just figured listing any price would be better than nothing, but I also think for teams that are in cap hell right now, it comes down to how much flexibility they want.

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

If you're interested in doing a trade, you're welcome to pm me.with an offer. But furthermore, it's all about supply and demand. I think that price is plenty reasonable.

You asked for a 2022 3rd privately. Let's settle down here.

No, I asked for a 3rd for a 3+ year 3 Down and I said that price would likely come down. Don't lie.

9 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Lol Ole Blue criticizing publicly than being worse behind closed doors.

Because I knew he had a ton of bad contracts he needed to get out of and I had him over a barrel. Not my fault other people let him off the hook for less.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

No, I asked for a 3rd for a 3+ year 3 Down and I said that price would likely come down. Don't lie.

Because I knew he had a ton of bad contracts he needed to get out of and I had him over a barrel. Not my fault other people let him off the hook for less.

Actually I don't recall whether it was a 3+or not. So I wasn't lying. However, you just criticized the asking price of a 5th for something that wasn't a 3+, yet asked for a pick 2 rounds higher. All I am saying is its the pot calling the kettle black so you can sit down now.

So, again, you criticize for doing it worse. 

People didn't let me off the hook, they negotiated deals they found right for them. 

Edited by wwhickok

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

Says the guy who’s team is “taking” a safety first overall 

Serious question, aside from the fact that I have zero power here:

Did you see us begging for edge help and then passing on them for a safety? Totally different than what my point was.

• Like 1

Just now, wwhickok said:

I agree with you but I also think I have proven myself that interior interior offensive linemen are very important to me hence the reason II traded for offensive linemen

Oh yeah that wasn’t directed at you necessarily, just an overall 2 year observation. The lack of emphasis overall on valuing front 7 and interior OL is intriguing to me.

• Like 1