BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

9 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Mock time....

1. Cancun- Aidan Hutchinson Edge UM

Don’t believe the smoke

If Blue takes Aidan Hutchinson, I will either walk and sell my mercenary services out to the highest bidder, or intentionally sabotage every gameplan that I create and burn this thing down from the inside...or both.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Blue said:

good lord some of those rankings are bad

There's not one thing Joe Mixon does better than Aaron Jones on his own, but you're putting him ahead of a tandem of Jones and Mixon? lol.

I have the best left tackle in the league and a right tackle who finished the season strong, there's no way I'm behind teams like Hungary who don't even have competent starters even if you don't like the depth

complains about Cancun getting a "talented young center with potential" for Rodney Hudson, proceeds to rank him one spot ahead of the other team involved in the trade

I go four deep in starting safeties, one of whom was an All-Pro, how in the world do you justify putting Cancun at 12

Aaron Jones is barely even the starter anymore in GB by the looks of things.  

On the OTs, I definitely think there's teams in the league with better OTs.

The C, a lot of us talked about the potential of the much younger C.  I knew though, you'd be the one to complain I didn't rank your whole team top 5.