BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

5 hours ago, Jlash said:

Aside from Stingley who else do you have above him? Booth?

Stingley and Booth are very consensus the top 2 CBs everywhere I’ve seen.

5 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Aaron Jones is barely even the starter anymore in GB by the looks of things.  

Don’t know what you’re looking at, the only times he wasn’t ahead of AJ Dillon was when Jones was hurt or coming off injury.

4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Okay @Blue @MWil23

I decided to look back and try to figure out why I ranked your OTs so low.

I figured it out. So this was a legitimate error on my part. Bakhtiari showed up in a blue line so I believe I overlooked him unintentionally. I don't believe when I did the ranking he was included. I do agree that would be, at minimum, top 7.

Edit: on the Safeties.. how in the hell I missed Kevin Byard is beyond me.... I'm gonna guess I was getting tired by the time I got to safeties. I apologize but I agree you guys should higher there also.

I figured you just missed guys because of the workbook being dumb, no worries. Was very confusing with Bakh though because we’ve talked about him before re: my tackle situation.

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Stingley and Booth are very consensus the top 2 CBs everywhere I’ve seen.

Don’t know what you’re looking at, the only times he wasn’t ahead of AJ Dillon was when Jones was hurt or coming off injury.

I figured you just missed guys because of the workbook being dumb, no worries. Was very confusing with Bakh though because we’ve talked about him before re: my tackle situation.

Keep looking around then

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Daniel Jeremiah has Booth at #36 overall right now. I imagine Sauce is much much higher.

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

He has him 5th overall 

News to me.

I like Gardner too. But at the end of the day, I think the fact he played at Cincinnati hurts him and I think NFL teams are going to be more comfortable with players from big-time programs like Clemson and LSU, fair or not.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

News to me.

I like Gardner too. But at the end of the day, I think the fact he played at Cincinnati hurts him and I think NFL teams are going to be more comfortable with players from big-time programs like Clemson and LSU, fair or not.

That’s fine. But I’m not worried about how high a guy is taken. I am more interested in how he projects to becoming a good nfl player. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

News to me.

Which is why it’s important in Gardner’s final game, Alabama didn’t even test him and prolific All American Jameson Williams finished with a 5/25 line.

Furthermore, if he Jaycee Horn’s the combine, it’s a risk worth taking.

Edited by MD4L
  • Like 1

Roger McCreary (in 2019) and Denzel Ward are the only people I’ve seen handle Ja’Marr Chase. Despite his smaller arms, he’s a guy I think will blow up this off-season.

He also clamped Bama’s (fully healthy) receiving core.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Roger McCreary (in 2019) and Denzel Ward are the only people I’ve seen handle Ja’Marr Chase. Despite his smaller arms, he’s a guy I think will blow up this off-season.

He also clamped Bama’s (fully healthy) receiving core.

McCreary’s a dude I’m looking forward to seeing. Was so disappointed he skipped the bowl game.

• Like 1