BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

7 hours ago, Blue said:

What part of "that's not true" is difficult to understand?

Source please. I’m not saying that you are wrong; I’m asking for definitive clarification and proof on something that has been taken as truth for almost 40 years.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Source please. I’m not saying that you are wrong; I’m asking for definitive clarification and proof on something that has been taken as truth for almost 40 years.

https://www.si.com/.amp/nfl/2020/03/02/jerry-rice-40-yard-dash-nfl-combine-rich-eisen

Here Blue I found it. Don’t worry buddy I’ll continue to do all that heavy lifting for you. 😉 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Bob McGinn has an Athletic article where he says a scout clocked him at 4.58. Rice's own college coach said he ran a 4.45.

There's no source for the 4.71. No one knows where it came from. Where was the time even taken? Pro Day? Combine? Nobody knows because it's not real. It just keeps getting repeated uncritically until people accept that it's true, like Lukic claiming Josh Allen is an MVP level quarterback.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Bob McGinn has an Athletic article where he says a scout clocked him at 4.58. Rice's own college coach said he ran a 4.45.

There's no source for the 4.71. No one knows where it came from. Where was the time even taken? Pro Day? Combine? Nobody knows because it's not real. It just keeps getting repeated uncritically until people accept that it's true, like Lukic claiming Josh Allen is an MVP level quarterback.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

https://www.si.com/.amp/nfl/2020/03/02/jerry-rice-40-yard-dash-nfl-combine-rich-eisen

Here Blue I found it. Don’t worry buddy I’ll continue to do all that heavy lifting for you. 😉 

Don't worry I found it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think he was just inadvertently omitted on the list of players for the immediate visual ranking.

JK Dobbins was not listed for me either and I know he missed all last year but if he can come back and show what he did his rookie year he should be on the list for me behind JT

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

JK Dobbins was not listed for me either and I know he missed all last year but if he can come back and show what he did his rookie year he should be on the list for me behind JT

I was missing the #6 rusher in the nfl last year.  

• Like 1