BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Man I miss Dougie P and his Dougisms sometimes. Legit used to crack me up listening to him.

On NFLN today on asked about the first pick and working with the GM. "Well, what I do know, is whoever we pick will be a Jaguar and we'll coach 'em!" Hell yea Doug.

Rags, this was not meant to drag down anyones value, btw

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Man I miss Dougie P and his Dougisms sometimes. Legit used to crack me up listening to him.

On NFLN today on asked about the first pick and working with the GM. "Well, what I do know, is whoever we pick will be a Jaguar and we'll coach 'em!" Hell yea Doug.

Rags, this was not meant to drag down anyones value, btw

I read this in @MWil23’s voice, and it still sounded accurate 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Blue said:

wwhickok getting so mad that the best quarterback in the league coming off his 4th MVP and 2nd in a row wants to be paid like it, lol

Mad? Nope. I genuinely think Aaron Rodgers and people like Aaron Rodgers are d-bags. Can't stand him as a human being. That's all, it's no more complicated than that. 

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Mad? Nope. I genuinely think Aaron Rodgers and people like Aaron Rodgers are d-bags. Can't stand him as a human being. That's all, it's no more complicated than that. 

so you hate people getting paid what they're worth, got it

1 hour ago, Blue said:

so you hate people getting paid what they're worth, got it

No, not remotely. I don't like people who sit on certain sides of the fence on certain topics. But you knew what I meant. I'm attempting not go down certain roads just to Trump what you think I'm saying.

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Considering the best move for Jacksonville is adding talent that will be on the field with Trevor Lawrence, it seems like a safe bet Aiden Hutchinson will be pick 1.1.

My biggest concern if I'm Jax about an Edge is that they're atrocious at drafting edge rushers.

The smartest thing for that team to do is draft an OL to protect their QB

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

My biggest concern if I'm Jax about an Edge is that they're atrocious at drafting edge rushers.

The smartest thing for that team to do is draft an OL to protect their QB

Unless Hutchinson is Donald, you’re better off adding a Wirfs lite talent who is on field with the QB.

I think regardless of what they do at #1, they have to nail the other selections. Perhaps BPA WR at 33.

• Like 1