BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

@MD4L I know I was joking about Markquese Bell because of my Rattler days, but I see how smooth he is in these drills....and now I see he's from NJ? Curtains.

Love it. Percy Butler would be a good consultation prize.

Edited by MD4L
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I should have never traded up this much with all these freaks in this class. Damn you @RedGold

You’ll make it work.   I still think it’s a good trade for you also.

Personally I didn’t like the top 5 because it was so wide open and liked the depth of the class.  Trading it before the combine I was with it looking like I took less,   I don’t think I’d come close to getting the same value now, but who knows. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RedGold said:

You’ll make it work.   I still think it’s a good trade for you also.

Personally I didn’t like the top 5 because it was so wide open and liked the depth of the class.  Trading it before the combine I was with it looking like I took less,   I don’t think I’d come close to getting the same value now, but who knows. 

The talent pool at the top end is crazy deep.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Nick Cross a 4.34 official.

So y’all really going to tell me the greatest positional athletes of all time are all in this draft class?

Yeah I'm having a hard time believing so many guys are running 4.2 and 4.3 40's. Their stop watches must not be getting turned on in time or something... like.. half these dudes don't even look that fast. 

I think it’s important to note.  Most these guys now are brought up in track and football backgrounds.   They have trained to time fast since early teenage years.  Much moreso than a lot of older generations.    Doesn’t mean they play that fast

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RedGold said:

I think it’s important to note.  Most these guys now are brought up in track and football backgrounds.   They have trained to time fast since early teenage years.  Much moreso than a lot of older generations.    Doesn’t mean they play that fast

You can tell who does and doesn't. Hence my surprise at Alec Pierces time. 

• Like 1