BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Are you being serious right now? you're welcome to take time out of your day to do these rankings. I am aware Leatherwood is a G. However, when I'm coming through the workbooks putting them together sometimes I forget. Youre allowed to disagrees with them. It takes me on average, 2-3 hrs to do these rankings every time I do them. 

No worries. You were literally responding to everyone who had something to say with "Well that's what is says on the roster sheet" inferring that it is the people who update the roster sheets fault. It's not. It is each owners responsibility to correct anything they see that is off. Most don't even bother though. 

I'll see ya'll in a month for PFA.

11 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

No worries. You were literally responding to everyone who had something to say with "Well that's what is says on the roster sheet" inferring that it is the people who update the roster sheets fault. It's not. It is each owners responsibility to correct anything they see that is off. Most don't even bother though. 

I'll see ya'll in a month for PFA.

Not once did I even remotely insinuate that insannually that it was your fault. If you took it that way I apologize but that is not what I was saying I was simply saying that I was looking at the rosters in the workbooks I did no workbooks I didn't know whether or not people were using them out of position listed on the workbooks. I did not take the extra time to go through the thread that lists the depthstarts because I thought 3 and a 1/2 hours was already enough.

I have actually on many occasions came out and very specifically said that I appreciate everything that people do to keep everything up-to-date and running smoothly. I'm not sure if I've ever recognized anyone for their efforts in the workbook. So why in the h*** would I blame somebody for being at fault for something I'm doing for fun. Maybe instead of always thinking that everything that I say is the worst most negative thing You get over whatever it is that is hanging over you that makes you think that I'm just a negative person. With all due respect.

From the very words of your own mouth, If you think all I am is a negative person, Feel free to venture around my discussions in other threads on this website or even my Facebook page and you will see that I try really hard to be a positive person. Do some research.

Edited by wwhickok

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m curious, what does your mind envision as my voice when you read my posts?

I should amend this to *writer's tone and keyboard voice inflation*.

I have no idea why, but in my mind, you are tall with dark hair and in a state that involves a constant maniacal wry smile and constant incredulity having to bask in the ineptitude of humanity, which you make a game out of as opposed to dealing with it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blue said:

I already said I didn't have an issue with where my team was ranked, just wanted to be clear on why he wasn't including guys who ought to have been included.

So he doesn't in any way effect the rankings posted in your opinion, you just NEED people to know he's there? How would mwil handle this....

6bmrn8.jpg

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

So he doesn't in any way effect the rankings posted in your opinion, you just NEED people to know he's there? How would mwil handle this....

6bmrn8.jpg

I approve of this. You could absolutely also go this route:

6bmsv7.jpg

Or my personal favorite:

6bmt3y.jpg

• Like 3