BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Really picked up some momentum on our big board last night. The ramp up is happening.

Do you have a co-owner or have you started using the royal we/our since you got the NFL job?  I fully support either option.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

if the wait seems interminable now, imagine what it'll feel like when we're actually on the clock and still not picking

Oh I believe it. I expect at least a full day to go by while you desperately wait for someone to offer a kings ransom for the pick only to be forced to make the pick anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Oh I believe it. I expect at least a full day to go by while you desperately wait for someone to offer a kings ransom for the pick only to be forced to make the pick anyway.

Blue, don't read this!

You have to remember, blue likes to talk like this but won't carry it all the way through cause he's less of a ****** than he likes to pretend to be.  Just play along and he'll pick quicker than you expect.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

if the wait seems interminable now, imagine what it'll feel like when we're actually on the clock and still not picking

I mean I wouldn’t expect anything different from someone like you. I expect you to just be sitting there stroking your cat in between your legs watching the clock tick by. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Do you have a co-owner or have you started using the royal we/our since you got the NFL job?  I fully support either option.

I don’t quite catch what you’re trying to say here.

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I don’t quite catch what you’re trying to say here.

Ok, let's take a dive into my headcanon.

Coaches/GMs usually say 'we' when referring to their team cause it's a collaborative effort.  Here, we usually say 'I' unless we have a co-owner we worked with.  You've been using 'we' more often since getting your NFL job.  Kings and queens also use 'we' when addressing anyone even if it's really an 'I'.

So unless you have a co-owner and are in fact running the team solo, it makes more sense in my head that you are using the royal 'we' instead of the team 'we'.

And I view all your posts like 'we would like to trade down' and 'our big board is almost ready' as proclamations from the NFL throne.  In which you obviously have an NFL crown and scepter.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Ok, let's take a dive into my headcanon.

Coaches/GMs usually say 'we' when referring to their team cause it's a collaborative effort.  Here, we usually say 'I' unless we have a co-owner we worked with.  You've been using 'we' more often since getting your NFL job.  Kings and queens also use 'we' when addressing anyone even if it's really an 'I'.

So unless you have a co-owner and are in fact running the team solo, it makes more sense in my head that you are using the royal 'we' instead of the team 'we'.

And I view all your posts like 'we would like to trade down' and 'our big board is almost ready' as proclamations from the NFL throne.  In which you obviously have an NFL crown and scepter.

Love you Rags.

I would be all in for a BDL co-owner but it has been hard finding the guy. We could definitely use another one and will need one come regular season.

• Like 1