BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Life can come and go in an instant. Speaking from experience, you never think it'll happen to you or someone close to you until it does. Always keep things in perspective and keep the ones closest to you as close as you can. Dwayne Haskins was only 24 man, it's just awful.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Blue said:

Imagine thinking anyone knows what Cancun is going to do at 1 except me.

I should be more offended here than I currently am.

2 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Cancun despite making contact with several prospects is reportedly down to Kayvon Thibodeaux and Travon Walker. With Thibodeaux being the betting favorite.

🤨

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Imagine thinking anyone cares what Cancun is going to do at 1.1

hate-drop-it-low.gif

2 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Mwil knows... imagine trying to power play the greatest asset Cancun has.

I’m flattered.

bowing-thank-you.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Life can come and go in an instant. Speaking from experience, you never think it'll happen to you or someone close to you until it does. Always keep things in perspective and keep the ones closest to you as close as you can. Dwayne Haskins was only 24 man, it's just awful.

Absolutely awful, and Adam Shefter should be ashamed of himself for putting his death tweet in with all of his “failures in the NFL”. Dude is a clown.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

This 1.1 **** is getting old af. My fault for being in thread during Blue and Mwil’s clock 

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

All in favor of just starting the draft Monday so we can stop hearing about who is going #1?

We will gladly start the draft whenever you guys want. 

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Or how about nobody brings up the #1 pick in the thread until we're like, y'know, at least within a week of the draft actually starting. We're still nine days away.

Look I was just trying to make a fun rumor mill going. I have no info on any of those rumors other than my own team obviously. Was trying to add another fun element. I’ll gladly step away until we get to draft because I don’t care to stir anything up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

How about you gladly stop talking in thread about it and go about your business like a normal person?

I’m not going to apologize for responding to people who bring it up, mention me, or quote me. I’m sorry that apparently I’ve struck a nerve with you here. If there’s something I have done to offend you, I am sorry and will gladly do whatever I can to make it right.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Whicker said:

This 1.1 **** is getting old af. My fault for being in thread during Blue and Mwil’s clock 

We offered to trade back down to 3 for the same deal we gave you to move up originally.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

We will gladly start the draft whenever you guys want. 

So long as that time is the agreed-upon time in the OP.