BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Look I was just trying to make a fun rumor mill going. I have no info on any of those rumors other than my own team obviously. Was trying to add another fun element. I’ll gladly step away until we get to draft because I don’t care to stir anything up.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not going to apologize for responding to people who bring it up, mention me, or quote me. I’m sorry that apparently I’ve struck a nerve with you here. If there’s something I have done to offend you, I am sorry and will gladly do whatever I can to make it right.

I wasn't calling either of you out, or at least that wasn't my intention. Counselor was just doing a fun rumor mill thing. Nothing wrong with that. Blue and Mwil having fun, responded back to it. Then people complain about Blue talking about the pick as though he were the one to bring it up in the first place.

The point I was trying to make is stop complaining about the #1 pick not being made yet because we're still over a week from the draft. And there's no reason to get upset at Blue and mwil either for trying to drum up interest due to smokescreen, promotion, whatever. People spam their trade blocks all the time to try to get interest in players but Blue can't bring up the #1 pick without getting yelled at for it. Makes no sense.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not going to apologize for responding to people who bring it up, mention me, or quote me. I’m sorry that apparently I’ve struck a nerve with you here. If there’s something I have done to offend you, I am sorry and will gladly do whatever I can to make it right.

You all did not negotiate with me in good faith and turned it into a dog and pony show. I’m not offended. I’ve lost respect for how you all do business in BDL. 

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You all did not negotiate with me in good faith and turned it into a dog and pony show. I’m not offended. I’ve lost respect for how you all do business in BDL. 

I don't know what you mean by that. And again, we offered to trade the pick back to you for the same deal you traded it to us.

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I wasn't calling either of you out, or at least that wasn't my intention. Counselor was just doing a fun rumor mill thing. Nothing wrong with that. Blue and Mwil having fun, responded back to it. Then people complain about Blue talking about the pick as though he were the one to bring it up in the first place.

The point I was trying to make is stop complaining about the #1 pick not being made yet because we're still over a week from the draft. And there's no reason to get upset at Blue and mwil either for trying to drum up interest due to smokescreen, promotion, whatever. People spam their trade blocks all the time to try to get interest in players but Blue can't bring up the #1 pick without getting yelled at for it. Makes no sense.

They lied to me during negotiations

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

We offered to trade back down to 3 for the same deal we gave you to move up originally.

@Whicker if you feel that way I’d point your attention here.

Plus, I have never negotiated with you Whicker, and Blue is absolutely willing to hit the reset if/since you feel wronged. I’d encourage you to honor his deal or move on, respectfully.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I don't know what you mean by that. And again, we offered to trade the pick back to you for the same deal you traded it to us.

You said you weren’t going to pay more than a 4th or 5th because you were taking Kyle Hamilton. It’s my fault for believing you all were negotiating in good faith 

Just now, Whicker said:

You said you weren’t going to pay more than a 4th or 5th because you were taking Kyle Hamilton. It’s my fault for believing you all were negotiating in good faith 

We've never told anyone who we're taking at No. 1.

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Whicker if you feel that way I’d point your attention here.

Plus, I have never negotiated with you Whicker, and Blue is absolutely willing to hit the reset if/since you feel wronged. I’d encourage you to honor his deal or move on, respectfully.

Blue is willing to hit the reset because he knows he’s in the “wrong” 

Am I not allowed to post here? Why am I supposed to move on but you guys won’t? 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Blue is willing to hit the reset because he knows he’s in the “wrong” 

Am I not allowed to post here? Why am I supposed to move on but you guys won’t? 

I'm willing "hit the reset" because it would be mega ****ty to try and get more picks out of you than what you got to move down from 1.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

How is this a dog and pony show? They're literally just shopping the pick around over a week before the draft. I really don't understand at all what Cancun is being criticized for. 

They’re being criticized by me for not negotiating with me in good faith. It’s within their right just as it’s within my right to not do business with them again