BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 hours ago, MD4L said:

On a seperate note because I’m unsure where else to post this, I’m starting to feel like between now and draft day the Desmond Ridder train is going to grow massively. He might go top ten.

2 hours ago, MD4L said:

I think the combine he shined, his athletic profile looks good. He can run if he struggles as a passer early in his career and he’s got the “winner” identification about him. I’d be shocked if he isn't a first rounder and think he’ll challenge to be the 3rd QB drafted this year. Getting to Pickett isn’t the most difficult challenge as it stands.

I'm getting this impression, too. Think he made a really strong impression during Combine interviews.

I love Ridder’s intangibles and athleticism. IMO he has a real Ryan Tannehill or Dak vibe as a prospect. He’s a bit raw with progressions and would be best suited in a blended passive scheme with run dominant concepts, flood and moving the pocket concepts, and an RPO style scheme. From there, you hope he takes those next steps in years 3 and beyond.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

We usually start it the Sunday before.  If you are planning on using every second, I think your clock would have run out about 18 minutes ago.

oh yeah absolutely, gotta make sure everyone has time to get their trade offers in

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't think you were gonna trade what it would take to move from 10 to 1 anyways.

I was not.  Scoundrel isn't moving up either.  Md4l wants to trade back.

So your viable options are Whicker, pickle, or bcb.  Bcb doesn't usually trade up and you already traded with Whicker...so i guess all you'd need is @Pickle Rick to say he isn't moving up and you don't need to wait anymore.  

You're welcome for the time I just saved you.

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I was not.  Scoundrel isn't moving up either.  Md4l wants to trade back.

So your viable options are Whicker, pickle, or bcb.  Bcb doesn't usually trade up and you already traded with Whicker...so i guess all you'd need is @Pickle Rick to say he isn't moving up and you don't need to wait anymore.  

You're welcome for the time I just saved you.

aka, just start the draft now