BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

14 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I shall also use this time to advertise that pick 9 is also available in a trade down. Cheaper than 8, higher than 11. Come get it.

He already traded up for 9. He made his bed, and should sleep in it.

11 is better because I am better. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

He already traded up for 9. He made his bed, and should sleep in it.

11 is better because I am better. 

Oh good then we should be able to get starter with pick 1 soon since they made their bed by trading up.

8 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I moved up to 9 to get out of a paying a guard 12k plus.

1. A guard you signed to 12k/year, iirc.

2. Remember when you tried to sell us that you didn't rip off your trade partner because you valued Thuney as a 2nd round pick

Edited by Blue

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

1. A guard you signed to 12k/year, iirc.

2. Remember when you tried to sell us that you didn't rip off your trade partner because you valued Thuney as a 2nd round pick

Yep sign him and then use him the next season as plus capital. Like you wanted to do with Stafford...
It was part of a complete trade with multiple parts that included a move up to 2 so yes I did value him higher. I’m just playing with EPC to counter his logic. 

And Blue was this conversation when you were panicking I moved ahead of you for Hamilton? And you’ve claimed you’re taking the same person this whole time and the combine doesn’t sway you and you have receipts which can easily be manipulated to show streams of consciousness and not verified plans based on what exactly is shared and yada yada. I guess we will see tomorrow morning what the truth is.

• Like 1