BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Well, Anchorage has a defense.

Stingley probably has as much upside in this class as anyone but his injury issues scare me too much to go after him.

If I were an nfl team with access to his medicals I'd potentially be less worried but as a nobody I'd be worried. But Counselor has like a thousand early picks this year and the past few years so it's absolutely worth the risk for him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Last two years he's also played with an AllPro at C and RT, pro bowlers at both OG spots, and a HOF TE...so they could afford to help him out.

is this you acting like the LG, C, or RG wasn't there for the previous couple years as well?

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Stingley probably has as much upside in this class as anyone but his injury issues scare me too much to go after him.

If I were an nfl team with access to his medicals I'd potentially be less worried but as a nobody I'd be worried. But Counselor has like a thousand early picks this year and the past few years so it's absolutely worth the risk for him.

Yes with four top 9 and 6 first last year (one traded away) and 6 top 32 next year I felt it was worth the risk.

Neal was still my top ranked guy, but with the non OT love to this point (the run is coming!), I felt comfortable to stack up those picks.

We’ve got 5 of the last 32 picks in the draft. Definitely aiming to move up again in the middle rounds and we’ve got ammunition to do so.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

i don't like Neal at all to be honest

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Neal was still my top ranked guy, but with the non OT love to this point (the run is coming!), I felt comfortable to stack up those picks.

We’ve got 5 of the last 32 picks in the draft. Definitely aiming to move up again in the middle rounds and we’ve got ammunition to do so.

Neal has been the #1 guy on my board for ever since I watched him. He's got insane athletic tools for his size but is very technically proficient to go with it. My biggest knock is he doesn't have that mean streak that some other guys in this class play with but I'm fine with that as long as he does his job.

Didn't think I'd be able to land him after trading for Lawrence but the price wasn't too high to move up and OT is easily my biggest need so happy to land him here.

• Like 1