BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

I also had a dream someone quit and we needed a replacement so a couple of us were at a nice French style restaurant during the day and we went outside to recruit some guy on the patio and the guy sent Jlash his resume for interest to join the league. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I also had a dream someone quit and we needed a replacement so a couple of us were at a nice French style restaurant during the day and we went outside to recruit some guy on the patio and the guy sent Jlash his resume for interest to join the league. 

Substitute "French Style Restaurant" with sports bar or steakhouse and I'd imagine this to be relatively accurate.

• Like 2

Just now, MWil23 said:

Substitute "French Style Restaurant" with sports bar or steakhouse and I'd imagine this to be relatively accurate.

Also the guy was eating dinner with his wife and she seemed to fully support him. I felt the hesitation in my dream from myself when I explained to him the weekly gameplanning. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I'm still busy with meetings - if you want the OTC pick, make your best offer and I'll decide whether to take a trade or make the pick shortly.

Remind the powers that be that a meeting without food is an email.

• Like 5