BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, Blue said:

Oh for sure, I get that. It just wouldn't be the first time a guy claimed to have changed for the cameras and interviews, then did the same things once he got paid, y'know?

Maybe so, his teammates and coaches at Liberty also rave about him and his leadership/work ethic, which is why I lean towards him having grown out of it.

Lord knows he doesn't need anymore things to overcome.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RTTRUTH said:

This is a fun argument. Because I've had a similar debate.

If I claim a prospect will bust. And he suffers so many injuries that he never really gets the chance to prove me wrong, am I right? Or would you argue it remains undetermined? 

It's something we deal with in mafia.  You can be right for the wrong reason and wrong for the right reason.

wwhickok got the pick right, but for the wrong reason.  Therefore, he couldnt know I was going to take him.  You need the correct justification to actually know something.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Hindsight all you want.  Scoundrel can also tell you I wanted Drake, Dax, and Ojabo with my first three picks. 

You couldn't have known I was going to take him if I didn't want to have to take him.

YOU might not have known. I did. I had a pretty good idea of who was gonna be there and who wouldn't be at 32. ;) I ain't a Jedi GM for nothing my man 

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

YOU might not have known. I did. I had a pretty good idea of who was gonna be there and who wouldn't be at 32. ;) I ain't a Jedi GM for nothing my man 

No, you didn't.  Otherwise you'd be working for an NFL team.

Never call yourself a 'Jedi GM' again.

• Like 2

Just now, wwhickok said:

I am the best Jedi GM in this league and you can't prove I didn't know you were gonna take Willis.

You know why right?

BECAUSE YOU DID TAKE HIM

lol

I can.  Because the person you tried to call in as your witness flipped on you.