BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 hours ago, SirA1 said:

Let's hope these guys don't slide too much on Thursday/Friday.

It was odd to see a Charlie Campbell report on the front page of Bing this morning.

1.8 - Lancaster: Evan Neal / OT / Alabama 

4.5 - Rome: Bernhard Raimann / OT / Central Michigan

I'm positive both will be gone by the end of Saturday. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SirA1 said:

Let's hope these guys don't slide too much on Thursday/Friday.

It was odd to see a Charlie Campbell report on the front page of Bing this morning.

1.8 - Lancaster: Evan Neal / OT / Alabama 

4.5 - Rome: Bernhard Raimann / OT / Central Michigan

Interesting I wonder what it is with Neal? He looked good at the Pro day

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I'm positive both will be gone by the end of Saturday. 

Agreed I think it could be smoke but regardless reportedly 3/4 of the teams have him on their board so Neal won’t fall far if at all so he will be gone Thursday. I just realized you said Saturday and that’s day 3 haha

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Agreed I think it could be smoke but regardless reportedly 3/4 of the teams have him on their board so Neal won’t fall far if at all.

There's always some source out there trying to get guys to slide because their team wants said player, it happens every year.

• Like 1

Idk if anyone was actually looking forward to this or not but I don't think I'm going to have time to do my usual pick and team grades and stuff like I've done the last couple of years. My spring break/vacation lining up with BDL draft week meant I didn't have time to fill in a lot of it as the draft was happening so just won't be able to get it done by Thursday.

In better news I've got everything set up for the +/- doc so that'll be good to go once everyone is picked

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Idk if anyone was actually looking forward to this or not but I don't think I'm going to have time to do my usual pick and team grades and stuff like I've done the last couple of years. My spring break/vacation lining up with BDL draft week meant I didn't have time to fill in a lot of it as the draft was happening so just won't be able to get it done by Thursday.

In better news I've got everything set up for the +/- doc so that'll be good to go once everyone is picked

You get a like, but its a like of sadness.

I wish I could get grades from everyone.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, rackcs said:

This makes me sad as ****

59 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You get a like, but its a like of sadness.

I wish I could get grades from everyone.

15 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

This makes me sad as ****

I'll probably try to do some superlatives or something maybe. And if anyone wants to post their full draft class for me I'll do a quick team grade.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Well we don't need it done by Thursday. Just take your time and hit us with it when you're done! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'll probably try to do some superlatives or something maybe. And if anyone wants to post their full draft class for me I'll do a quick team grade.

You do understand everyone will now respond to this with their draft class, right?

Draft Picks 2022:
1.10 - Drake London
1.16 - Garrett Wilson
2.16 - Malik Willis
3.16 - DeMarvin Leal
4.11 - Nik Bonitto
4.13 - Chad Muma
5.12 - Matt Corral
6.16 - Ed Ingram

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

1.2 Aidan Hutchinson Edge UM
1.6 Jordan Davis INT UGA
1.7 Derek Stingley Jr CB LSU
1.9 Ikem Ekwonu OL NC State
2.8 Jameson Williams WR Bama
6.6 Jamaree Salyer OL UGA
7.7 Isaiah Spiller RB TAMU
7.16 Isaiah Likely TE CC

Lost a future 3rd and 4th. 

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You do understand everyone will now respond to this with their draft class, right?

Draft Picks 2022:
1.10 - Drake London
1.16 - Garrett Wilson
2.16 - Malik Willis
3.16 - DeMarvin Leal
4.11 - Nik Bonitto
4.13 - Chad Muma
5.12 - Matt Corral
6.16 - Ed Ingram

F+... I kid

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

6dwzzc.jpg

• Like 5