Week 17: TB Bucs vs NY Jets

Bobby816

Just now, KBS756 said:

Don’t get the QB sneak … overall tho we showed something I think the coaching staff caries over … sure the roster and injuries have to get better from here next year 

We need Lawson back another end rusher and maybe a better safety on this D … offence health and a TE … 

why is so hard to just take the 3 points. At the very most the game would go into overtime????

Why, why, why, head coaches in the NFL make the most bum decision at the most critical point in the game. It is not a hard decision!

2 minutes is an eternity in football and more than enough time for Brady to do what he does best! I am sorry Saleh cost us the game

3 minutes ago, kilahchris said:

why is so hard to just take the 3 points. At the very most the game would go into overtime????

Why, why, why, head coaches in the NFL make the most bum decision at the most critical point in the game. It is not a hard decision!

2 minutes is an eternity in football and more than enough time for Brady to do what he does best! I am sorry Saleh cost us the game

It was the right call, 2 yards ice the game, its over, a FG does not

4 minutes ago, kilahchris said:

Going for it was the right call the plat they ran still scratching my head … woulda faked to berrios and tried to run outside on the right or something … a sneak with 2.5 to go is just whaaaa?

Just now, Abe56 said:

It was the right call, 2 yards ice the game, its over, a FG does not

ummmmm NOOOOOO!

a field goal and this game is in overtime right now...... at the very most!

Why on earth do you believe 2 minutes and no timeouts is enough to stop Tom Brady!??

Just now, Bobby816 said:

It was to hopefully not give Brady the ball back. And we saw why you don’t want to give him the ball back.

Still could have had a chance to hold on but too much youth in our secondary rapid fire like that something’s gonna break and Brady’s gonna see it

1 minute ago, kilahchris said:

ummmmm NOOOOOO!

Why on earth do you believe 2 minutes and no timeouts is enough to stop Tom Brady!??

Edited by KBS756
Think what he was getting at is even a fg and we lose

Just now, kilahchris said:

ummmmm NOOOOOO!

You just contradicted yourself 

Obviously Saleh didnt believe that 2 mins and no timeouts wasn’t enough to stop Brady and thats why they went for it, to hopefully convert and not give him the opportunity 

It was just a bad playcall

ummmmm NOOOOOO!

Bigger chance of winning going for it.  You expect Brady to tie the game and win in OT.  Might as well keep the ball out of his hands, just a horrible play call.

1 minute ago, KBS756 said:

I am not getting you guys.

The score was 24-20 Jets. A field goal and the game is 27-20.

Brady's TD would just force the game into overtime....not win the game for them. It was one of the most foolish calls I have seen in a long time. 

Over confidence and and extremely short sighted!

I am not getting you guys.

The score was 24-20 Jets. A field goal and the game is 27-20.

Brady's TD would just force the game into overtime....not win the game for them. It was one of the most foolish calls I have seen in a long time. 

Over confidence and and extremely short sighted!

You are results oriented. If we convert you aren’t making this post. 

• Like 1

Brady was going to get the ball back regardless. A 3 point difference at the very least salvages the game for us at that point. 

My heart sank when I did not see the field goal unit out there.... and the a feeling of dread once Brady had the ball back in his hands.....