Week 17 2021 - GDT - Panthers (5-10) @ Saints (7-8)

Mid Iowa

Just saw that Kyle Pitts is dealing with a leg injury.  Hate to see it because he's such a great player already, but it must be said the Falcons receiving options are suddenly Saints tier (or... worse?) without him. Especially now that they refuse to throw to Patterson pretty much ever since he won them the game in the first Saints matchup, Lol.

Playoffs or not, a division rival stands in the way of a winning season -- and I'm talking actual wins here, the Saints already clinched a morally-winning season... or something like that, right Dome? 😉

Edited by Fray32
  • Like 1

Rams over 49ers
                 +
   Saints over Falcons
                 =
Saints in Wild Card Rd 1

Of course, the 49ers are playing for a Wildcard spot, too, but the Rams are playing for seeding. They won't be resting their starters. A win assures they stay at the #2 seed.

The Falcons, of course, will be looking to play spoiler. Of course they hate the Saints, and would love nothing more than to send us home without a follow up game, or 2, or 3, or 4...

15 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

Rams over 49ers
                 +
   Saints over Falcons
                 =
Saints in Wild Card Rd 1

Of course, the 49ers are playing for a Wildcard spot, too, but the Rams are playing for seeding. They won't be resting their starters. A win assures they stay at the #2 seed.

The Falcons, of course, will be looking to play spoiler. Of course they hate the Saints, and would love nothing more than to send us home without a follow up game, or 2, or 3, or 4...

Yeah I think a (HIGHLY theoretical) Saints path through the playoffs essentially has to be @LA and then @Green Bay ... but nuts to all that I just want to beat the Falcons !!!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Fray32 said:

Yeah I think a (HIGHLY theoretical) Saints path through the playoffs essentially has to be @LA and then @Green Bay ... but nuts to all that I just want to beat the Falcons !!!

I love it!

Yeah, Falcons need a good ole Saints arse whoopin'!

And it'd be fun to grab a win over the Rampons who totally F'ed us out of the Super Bowl.

Green Bay? Eh, we can't beat them right now. We're too broken. But I guess I've learned to never say never.

• Like 2

Yea he had no clue that corner was coming, the throw was just so bad the corners wouldn't have been there anyway.

Even some of the "genius" throws the elites make are sometimes pure luck.  They get the benefit of the doubt more often than not, but there's no way Taysom is gonna get the benefit of the doubt.