SNF: Vikings vs Packers

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

I’ll always hate seeing teams go ultra conservative when the starting QB is out. 

“hey we don’t think we can win with this guy so we’re just going to beat ourselves for you”

it’s so gutless, especially when you’re already down two scores 

Agreed. Throw a couple flea flickers if the QB is capable of tossing a long one 🤷

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

skysports-mike-zimmer-rick_4882732.jpg?2

"Hey Mike, just think.  If I had traded a 6th round pick for Gardner Minshew we might still have a job tomorrow."

"Nah Rick.  Quarterbacks aren't important.  All we need to do is play defense and run the ball."

I like Minshew but he is not waltzing into Lambeau on a 10 degree night and delivering the Vikings the victory so we can put that to bed like right now.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

They spent the 66th overall pick on Kellen Mond and are choosing to play this over him...

He's not much of a "secret" "weapon" if you trot him out there in the 1st half, now is he?

Just now, Calamity_Cometh said:

I like Minshew but he is not waltzing into Lambeau on a 10 degree night and delivering the Vikings the victory so we can put that to bed like right now.

He is considerably better than what they are putting out there right now.  With Dalvin Cook running the ball in this cold, it might be enough.  Gotta try something.