Week 18 GDT - Los Angeles Rams vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Last two drives before half(outside of Jimmy's boneheaded Int) and this drive is such a different offense than the first few drives.

That 3rd down conversion with Donald in his face was a MAN'S play. Big time!

Gould, don't let them return it please!

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Hoping Deebo gets that all pro spot, but I'm not sure that he is going to. I think he ends up second team all pro 

Kupp/Adams/JJ in all likelihood. But Deebo has a chance, has more total yards than a few of those guys and has more TDs.

2 minutes ago, mw2noobbuster said:

Agreed. Especially if Kupp gets the record. 

I think they'll give it to Kupp / Adams and then I think the last one will be Chase or Jefferson. Personally, I think that Chase was just a little too inconsistent compared to the other top guys, so I would have him on the second team as well. 

• Like 1

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Kupp/Adams/JJ in all likelihood. But Deebo has a chance, has more total yards than a few of those guys and has more TDs.

My vote would be Deebo for first team, but I agree with your three being the most likely three. Honestly, hard to get mad about it. I think you can make strong cases for 2-5 being anywhere 2-5 lol