Panthers (5-11) @ Bucs (12-4)

ravishingone

Season finale.  Bitter sweet knowing football is almost over.  Here comes the Fightin' Schianos (Freudian slip), I mean the Rhules.  

I have a feeling the starters don't come out early in this one until the game is out of hand.

I need to see the lines on both sides of the ball in this one.  They were really sluggish on D the first half.  This needs to change.

On offense, another game to watch the brilliance of Brady.  I think Brady fatigue is real nationally and I get it.  These last 2 yrs we will never see again.  Look no further then the corpse of Big Ben playing on Monday night.  Ben is 5 yrs younger and is finished.  Enjoy the Brady ride.

Side note- score 30- get to 500 pts for the season.  Dungy ball could only dream .

Joe Tryon has been ghost the last 2 weeks against horrible offensive lines when finally given his opportunity. That’s a problem because Tampa’s pass rush this postseason will basically all be on Shaq Barrett(who is hurt right now) because JPP is done. 

In order to get to the Super Bowl they are gonna have to beat 3 great offensive lines. Philly which is their most likely first round opponent has an excellent line, Cowboys, Rams, Packers great offensive lines 

Edited by CP3MVP

9 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Joe Tryon has been ghost the last 2 weeks against horrible offensive lines when finally given his opportunity. That’s a problem because Tampa’s pass rush this postseason will basically all be on Shaq Barrett(who is hurt right now) because JPP is done. 

In order to get to the Super Bowl they are gonna have to beat 3 great offensive lines. Philly which is their most likely first round opponent has an excellent line, Cowboys, Rams, Packers great offensive lines 

He aint ready to be a lead dog yet. I do wanna see him tear it up Sunday. Last week he was not getting home. JTS did cause some havoc though the first CAR game we need to see him do it again and hopefully carry that over into the post season. 

Bowles blitz packages at the LB position have been a whiff this year. 

• Like 1

On 1/7/2022 at 2:56 AM, indifference said:

He aint ready to be a lead dog yet. I do wanna see him tear it up Sunday. Last week he was not getting home. JTS did cause some havoc though the first CAR game we need to see him do it again and hopefully carry that over into the post season. 

Bowles blitz packages at the LB position have been a whiff this year. 

Yeah hes  really raw. That’s why when they drafted him it was viewed as the perfect situation because he wouldn’t be asked to carry the pass rush. 

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

Yeah hes  really raw. That’s why when they drafted him it was viewed as the perfect situation because he wouldn’t be asked to carry the pass rush. 

If the "rookie wall" is real, I wonder how production levels of other rookies who did not play college ball last season as a comparison.  

Nothing has changed my mind that Shaq and JTS will be the starters at OLB next season.

Shaq needs to play to have any shot at a long playoff run this season.