Panthers (5-11) @ Bucs (12-4)

ravishingone

6 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Being #2 seed really sets up well for the Bucs.  At most 1 road game to the SB.  Brady can audible at will.  Brady> Leftwich as OC 

Leftwich needs to thank the Goat for any opportunities that come ....  bc imo he will not make it as a HC , Brady IS the offense , IS the OC 

proving me wrong is encouraged, but thats just my 2 cents

15 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Leftwich needs to thank the Goat for any opportunities that come ....  bc imo he will not make it as a HC , Brady IS the offense , IS the OC 

proving me wrong is encouraged, but thats just my 2 cents

We were the number one scoring offense before Brady with Jameis and his 40 turnovers. lol

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

We were the number one scoring offense before Brady with Jameis and his 40 turnovers. lol

I just think there is a tactical advantage to have Brady able to audible a lot easier with Godwin n AB missing outside.  

Can't believe I'm writing, but Bell could be a really important guy on 3rd dwn.  He has been great in limited action.

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

I just think there is a tactical advantage to have Brady able to audible a lot easier with Godwin n AB missing outside.  

Can't believe I'm writing, but Bell could be a really important guy on 3rd dwn.  He has been great in limited action.

Certainly. But that's not a knock on Lefty.

Lefty coached the number one offense in the NFL despite 40 turnovers from his QB. Without Tom Brady. That was my point.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

still doesnt change how i feel about Leftwich

imo its just BAs offense making things look good

plus HC takes alot more than just running the offense 

but thats extra

i just want to enjoy this Brady Bucs Era

Just now, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

still doesnt change how i feel about Leftwich

imo its just BAs offense making things look good

plus HC takes alot more than just running the offense 

but thats extra

i just want to enjoy this Brady Bucs Era

Sure. It's BA's playbook. But Lefty calls the games. He leads the scripted plays. Lefty does all the work we see on the field. BA just facilitates it.

And Lefty has lead the number one offense in the NFL since he started. With two different QBs. One of which put up an all time 30/30 season.